It’s almost the middle of February. Did you know that temperatures this month have been averaging 13 degrees below average? THIRTEEN. Ugh. Are you feeling the cabin fever set in? Us too. We have the cure! Next Saturday, February, 17th the Baby and Kids Expo.
Here are the top 5 reasons you and your family should attend:
- Admission is FREE! That’s right. FREE. All the fun takes place Downtown Mankato at the Verizon Center from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- It’s great for kids of all ages! There are over 50 exhibitors giving you a chance to learn from health providers at Mankato Clinic, Mayo Clinic, local businesses plus see the latest products for kids and families.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Kids Zone! Your kids (and you!) will love the Kids Zone. Mascots! The Dunkin’ Dash! Books from the Greater Area Mankato United Way! Space Walk of Mankato! Southern Minnesota Children’s Museum! Mankato YMCA! Discover Chiropractic! (Seriously, can you believe this is all free!?)
- A chance to get out of the house! Sometimes that’s the only reason you need. It has seriously been so cold. What a perfect way to beat the winter blues. Connect with other area parents, learn about new products and have TONS of fun!
- We want to meet you! Mankato Moms Blog will be on site at the Baby and Kids Expo and we’d love to say Hi in person! Come find us at our Mobile Mothers’ Room. We’ll have a quiet, private spot for new mamas to sit down and feed baby, change a diaper, or just relax for a few minutes. We’ll also be giving the first 250 moms who come say hello one of these adorable, frame-able ‘Southern Minnesota Mama’ signs!
We’ll see you at the Baby and Kids Expo next Saturday the 17th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Verizon Center in Downtown Mankato!